Tuesday, December 30, 2008

- flying back to KB -

Aiks, it's the time to say good bye again to my lovely KL. My flight to KB is tonight 9.30pm. After hung out with my fren, once get home gotta pack up my stuffs. Then, have dinner with parent at outside. Tell you what, i nearly late for the flight ! damnit... it's because of the low effeciency of the restaurant. argh.... After the dinner, i ask for the car key from dad. i drove average 140km/j to the airport !! damn rush ~ but lucky i manage to get there on time. it's bad weather and isn't a good flight due to the turbulances.. Anyways, i'm still safe arrive @ Kota Bahru. For these few days, i enjoyed alot. Hanging out with my friends, shopping, party, movie... Cool~ i cherish every moment in KL . THank you guys for acc me ~ i will miss u all alot ~ see you in February ~

* i gotta back to training ... T.T *



-[d]rew-

No comments: