Wednesday, December 17, 2008

- x longer PPL!! -

Muahahaha~ i would like to declare that, i have done my PPL examinations ! My gosh!! Finally, I'm no longer PPL, i have 1 stripe bar on my shoulder ! Coming up next, the CPL-Commercial Pilot License-DCA technical. It will be much more tougher. 6 subjects gotta cover up. Electric, Engine, Human performance, Airlaw, Airframe, and Theory of Flight. Gotta push up the throttle into max once again. No rest No rest !

Overall for the PPL, all of us passed with flying colour. Hmmm, it's the result after burned the midnight oil for weeks. LMAO~

Anyhow, i would like to wish all of batch P21/08 all the best in the next stage !
Let's fight for the dream !


captain Ku
- my airlaw instructor -
Thank you sir,
we love you, sir !
^^


P21/08


random pic


the vision & mission of
APFT
=.='




-[d]rew-

No comments: