Friday, February 8, 2008

~CHINESE NEW YEAR~

ang pau !! ang pau !!

1st day of CNY...
thinking of wat ?
sure
ang pau lar!!!

1st...
grab from my daddy ^^
wahsai....
this year my daddy so good..
he gave me rm200 !!! my god~

de ang pau from my daddy
^^

~ ang pau from mum ~

mua punya ang pau !!
wakaka ~~


~munmun n i~



~lingling from singapore~


- jing from singapore -


-chienfui n i-


~lingling n i~



~Jing n i~


she acts cute again... =.='
yalar yalar..cute lar... macam pig!!
wakaka



us again...
cousin rockzz!!
remember cum to m'sia always k ?
eat satey again !!
^^

while we bz capturing photo..
sum1 is ...zzzzzzzzZzzzZZzzzZZz

bear bear xiong is oioi now...
ssshhhh~~
geik geik geik





pls lar... dun act cute anymore lar...
zzz

---> ah jing ! how!?
sei mou ?!
damn alot of our pic....
wat to do...
we love capture capture mah~ ^^
next time we capture again ler hor !!

n.. wish u n lingling hapi always...
be with ur bf forever~
n
dun get frust lar....
anything can find me de...
maybe i can't help on.. but can b ur listener de..
FOC lar... cousin ma... ^^
take care!!

kuan nam n ah yi



~US~


ong ong fei mau
pls dun look at me like tat.... >.< -quan jia fu-
my grandparent, uncles, aunties, n mum....
wish u all live in healthy life~~
especially to grandpa..
mux tk k alot hor ~
recover ASAP!!


lastly,
hapi chinese new year to all of my frens....
^^

-drewchai-

No comments: