Friday, February 15, 2008

::: OuR valentine :::

this year valentine kinda special..

why ?

cuz..

celebrate in the car...
~lolx~

bi is kinda tired...
have to stand everyday..
aiks...
~sumtong~

~so celebrate in my car~
dun wana let her walk too much


my valentine card to my beloved..
~DIY by myself~


::: I love U :::


LOVE FORMULA
Trust + Loyalty + Honesty + Understanding
=
L.O.V.E


~tiring bibi~


p/s : let me to help u massage k ? ^^


~a present wrapped by old newspaper~
wat's tat?

~TATA~

~a bottle of stars~
inside have 520 stars..
made by myself
just wana say

520 520 520 520 520 520 520 520 520


bibi's favourite cake
~chocolate indulgence~




~OUR MEMORY~

~Our 1st year anniversary~


~our love~


~Our Sweet Family~


~1st year anniversary card~


-the 1st pic that i had edited-


-our secret-


-the sentosa idol day-


-bibi's burfday-


-1st time omelette-


~Gasoline~


-muackz-


~Bon Odori nite~


~shopping time~


::: MCKY :::


-31st baskin robbin ice cream-


~J.Co~


~artificial~


~you n me~


p/s : yea, it's hard to expect the future.. but ..if i believe i can, den i can rite ?
so...

i BELIEVE i can
not thinking but applying through out my actions

let's gambateh !!


** no more blaming blaming k ? **
i'm ok with it, n i dun wana u blame on urself

just wana say....

::: TEH FUH HAUR loves YONG KAI YUNN forever :::

-love u-

n

-hapi valentine's day-


-drewchai-


No comments: