Tuesday, February 19, 2008

::: i was STUNNED X 4!!! :::

at the morning,
i went to MFA to get know more about the pilot stuff
n
course fee...
btw, MFA is stand for Malaysia Flying Academy...
ah pok is with me...
everything is just fine....
very fine..
very very fine....


-gambateh-


the MFA HQ is in the bangsar...
in the building of

"Bangunan Yayasan Syed Kechik"



-directory board-


too bad....
tat time was the lunch break
so..
no ppl were there..

n..

ah pok n i decided to go for lunch 1st...

on the way goin there..
attracted by the "big" houses...

my gosh!! damn big...!!

"bangsarian" reli rich..
when can i be 1 of them ?? uh ??


we went to the bangsar village area there...
duno where to eat..
but ..
we saw a mamak shop..
crowded by ppl..
think will be cheap n tasty gua..

~restaurant Sri Nirwana Maju~

~crowded~


ah pok ordered the vege nasi india...
this is my 1st time to eat nasi india..
so i duno much abt it...
n i tot vege nasi india...
is reli just vege...
so i just change my meal to briyani rice chicken..

n with side order..
sotong (me)
fried chicken ( ahpok )


nasi india

ah pok's lunch

my lunch...

-yea, tasty... n FULL!!!-
damn full...
we were wandering... how much it costs abt... hmm..

this is my 1st STUN!!

I get stunned when paying the bill!!

rm31.50 !!!!
sorry ... dun ask me to come again!!!
no thankz!!

my gosh !!!

1st time in my life...
eat at mamak shop... costs me rm31.50!!!
my lunch is rm20... n ahpok's lunch is rm10
wth!!
fainted!!

totally get stunned.. heart painful
T.T

aiks.. went back to the MFA..

-the office-
it doesn't looks like an office..
n no any single thing in the office is related with the pilot or aircraft
=.='


i saw this in the office..
weird
wat got this kind of thing in the MFA uh ?
izzit a pilot ? lolx!!
i tot i'm in the museum...
=.='

my 2nd STUN was happened in here..
i had checked the website regarding the course fee..
n it mention tat... costs abt rm170k max
but..
the lady from the MFA told me... rm227k !!!
wth!!!
i get STUNNED !!
She told me tat .. the rm170k was the old rate...
damn man!!!
my hope just suddenly broken down..
=.='
how can i find the money !?! damn!!


den... i went to the CIMB bank... to check abt the loan
i had checked the website..
it said CIMB can give edu loan max up to rm100k...
n need 30% of the loan to keep as fixed deposit in the bank
means.. i only can get rm70k lor..
but still have to try..

while discussing wit the CIMB staff..
tat guy told me the things tat i saw on the website was not true..
he said tat ... i can tk loan for 100% of my course fee
n no need to put fixed deposit in the bank
i ... damn hapi tat time...
tot can settle my financial prob...
n can get ready to study..

den i asked him to check again..
wth..

i was STUNNED again !!!
3rd STUN !!
he said wat i saw on the website was true !!
damn man !!

he gives me the hope... n break it without mercy !!

CIMB bank at tmn segar

den..
i went to MCA...
to find the Datuk Ong Tee Keat...
think he got alot of ideas.... which can helps me on..


MCA tmn muda

datuk was not there... den i planned to leave..
suddenly a guy stopped me
asked me wat's wrong..
act i reli dun wana talk so much ....
cuz i think he cant help me ..
but... since he so sincere..
so i told him my prob...

he asked me to sit down...
n i wait . n wait ... n wait....
wait for so long ..

n i get STUNNED again !!
4th STUN

He came to me..
n talk rubbish..

he told me everything tat i adi noe...
wasting my time.. !! damn ..
waited for so long... for nth...
i reli wana leave.. dun wana waste my time
but .. he just... talk n talk n talk...
damn...

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

things not go easy for the whole day!!
stunned !! hopeless !! tension !! tired !!

i just called out my frens...
went to sing k ..
i reli damn no mood..
just wana to release myself from this stupid stuff !!

so..
me, pok n TLK
went to south cheras green box sing k

south cheras green box


~TLK~

ah pok
-he refused to sing... just read magazine at there-
but i forced him to sing... waakaka~

gorgor n meimei

pok n TLK


TLK with jacky cheung ?


-miserable-

i'm tired... very tired... thinking to give up
things not go smooth always..
hmm...
alot of obstacles...
now...
parents look like not goin to support me..
who can support me ?
reli need support.. need strength... n need a smile

people always say tat... we mux think positive..
b aggressive... never give up...
yea... it's true ...
but....
izzit as simply as tat ?
after i had faced alot of probs...
my confidence... is dropping down the hill..
who can guide me up ?
God ?
Sumtime God will give u challenges, obstacles... in order to train u..
make u stronger..
yea.. i'm learning... i'm growing..
but... i'm suffering too...

aiks..
wat to do...
just persuade myself tat..
"tmr will be better"

-gambateh-

tmr i'm goin to the Australia Embassy n few banks again...
another battle...
n
i dun wana get STUN again !!
-wish me good luck-
i need ur support !!!
thx !!

-drewchai-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey friend...cheer up..!
dun be sad...still gt way to makes ur dream come true geh...
all da best!! n wish u LUCK!

*yanny*

- wawa - said...

ya..we need to go through difficulties. GOD is molding us to bcome a better person..

and erm... ur difficulties hor..many ppl also can't solve it der..coz so much amount of money..

but there is still hope lerr...jz try ur best la.. ^^..ganbate neh..

andrew said...

thx lor ~
^^
wish u all the best too hor ~
^^