Saturday, February 16, 2008

-yum cha-

yum cha is good...
why ?

can gather all together chit chat around...

so ..

i love it so much
^^

n ...

tonite...

yumcha again..
at BRJ

duno why always BRJ

maybe it's de nearest yumcha place to my frens...
n
got big big big screen.. watch movie ^^

~BRJ~


-michelle -
busy stealing ppl's hp's stuff =.='


kok hoe n pok


~ah siu~
aka char siew


duno wat's he laughing at...
=.='


-jones-
ignoring me... T.T

ee cheng n i ^^


~peggy n i~



-mux yumcha always k ?-

^^

-drewchai-

4 comments:

- wawa - said...

horhor..yumcha tak panggil saya lah...dun have my sum punya org.. grrrrrrrrr.. ><
oo..eecheeng n peggy were there too worrr..?

andrew said...

=.='
ceh
u always din follow us yumcha de lar..
den ma din call u lor..
u will cum de meh ?!
lolx !!

- wawa - said...

u also didn't ask me laaa...
even i might tell u i'm not going ahh... u can tell me got yumcha also de mar = p ... u dun want to c me is it...haha

andrew said...

=.='
sorry lol...
kak.. i salah k ?
lolx!!

eh ... u said wana help me to make a chat log de wor
zz
ish...