Monday, February 4, 2008

-lousy sunday- < part 1 >

-day-

this few days...
can't sleep well..
why uh...
aiks....

now my bed time is from de morning till afternoon.....
sei mou~



today.... same lar...... slept from 6am till 2pm...
pengsan ler.... >.<
as i had promised my cousin... shopping..
so ..... today is de DAY ~

n i'm his company... n oso... INSTRUCTOR !!
why ?!
B'coz he is .....




he just get his car 2 weeks ago..


who is he ?
~ tata ~

TAN KUAN NAM



woi !!
drive safely ar!!
ish !!
mux concentrate k?!!
n your hands ar!!!
woi!!




n ...
our picture !!



frenship forever k !?

during driving....

^^ me ^^

so long i din sit at passenger seat !!!
damn ...
finally... i can sit on it..
n ..
cam-cam ^^



finally ..
reached...

Damansara Utama
-ONE UTAMA-
www.1utama.com.my

-addition information-
-how to get there ?

BY BUS
If you're boarding a bus from KL Sentral, take the Rapid KL Bus No. U82. If coming from Putrajaya Sentral, take Bus No. T43. 1 Utama is also connected via buses No. U86 and U89.
BY LRT
Get off at the Kelana Jaya LRT stop and take a taxi to 1 Utama, which is just 10 minutes away.


BY CAR/TAXI
1 Utama is a mere hassle-free 20 minutes drive from KL city centre. Please remind the taxi driver to use the meter.


not a sunny day... but a rainy day ~
T.T

we were so lucky...

once get in...

ade parking...
^^
his car...
( damn man !! his car is TOTALLY same with me !!! except de num plat... >.< ) copy cat ! shopping for 3 hours
...
...
...
...
...
...
only bought baleno T-shirt
rm45.00

after discount....
rm27.00

buy it while stock last ~ ^^


~a nice t-shirt~
but ...

this is not for me... sob....
i just helped my cousin to choose a present for his fren...

so.. this t-shirt is ... his fren's burfday present... T.T

baleno plastic bag
-RAT YEAR-


we goin home at 6pm....
cuz later will goin out with bibi
n my cousin gotta go to Jusco tonite as well...
so... balik rumah ~ ^^


Goin home lu~~~~

jam jam JAM!!!!




bubye lu ~



my God!! raining...
suppose wana bring my cousin go to SS2 makan tong shui....
but....
kuan nam...
u dun blame on me.... u blame on de GOD lar!!

~wakakakakakakakakaka~





No comments: