Monday, February 4, 2008

-lousy sunday- < part 2 >

-night-

supposing...
hav a date de...
but ...
at last...
let ppl FFK ....
so ?
my mood just dropped into the deepest....
nth to do.... den went out yao che ho...
driving can make me feel better...


i have no destination but just drive on de road...

jln low yew.... times square.... cheras.... MRR2.... federal.....

just wana

DRIVING


a moody look

jalan low yew
-rainy day-


abt 10pm...
i had called my buddy go out ...


n ...

we went to station one

taman pertama station one
www.station1.com.my

this is a good place to hang out....
price is reasonable...
atmosphere not bad...
food is tasty...
n
jasmine tea !!
yummy !!!


my favourite drink...

de environment



TAN KEE POK
my buddy who always share my prob! ^^



ah pok's dish
kam heong fried rice


our drinks


according to ah pok...
"damn man !! tasty !! "


i din eat for whole day...
but somehow.. duno why...
just dun hav appetite to eat...
=.='


conclusion is...
ah pok makan sendiri.... ^^

-b me b myself-

addition information
taman pertama station 1
No.17, Jalan 2/90, Taman Pertama, 56100 Kuala Lumpur. Tel: +603 - 9282 5233
there are 13 outlets in the m'sia.
www.station1.com.my




after ah pok's dinner...
den.... continue with "yao che ho" journey


on the way of MRR2

my goodness...
within 1 km...
3 accidents...

aiks

mux drive safely k ?!

-telling to myself too-
mux drive safely k !?!

on the journey....

i was searching for public bank in order to bank in sum cash into my card...
but ... at last...

all the cash deposits machines
GONG !!

damn man !!!
bad luck betul!!




-12.03am-


suddenly felt hungry...
den..

-TATA-
Gilly cafe
No. 5 Ground floor, Jalan Manis 3, Taman Segar Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.


a nice atmosphere cafe...
tasty food...
affordable price....
interesting entertainment.....

upper floor

buaian seat


my dinner at 12.20am
-thai mango chicken rice-


-gambling time-
wakaka... i won !!!
ah pok simpan kulit !!
^^


-think positive, be agressive, be tough, be understanding-


-back at home by 1.00am-
-wat a lousy sunday-


p/s:
monday, february 04, 2008
i hav an interview for a job....
so..

wish me good luck !!







No comments: