Monday, February 25, 2008

-great day-

i woke up at 1pm ...
again..
aiks

den peggy msg me..
asked me whether wana go to sg wang anot..
yea..
i followed.
cuz need to buy de burfday present
to my best fren..
n peggy wana buy a bag..

so ..
shopping
^^

yea.. she found her bag..
but i stil can't get the present...

-one in a million-
at sg wang


i oso duno wat is this..
KFC new promotion
fresh cutz sandwich wor...
u all go n try it...
den tell me whether it's nice anot... k ?
^^

we went to meet with dexter..
he is working at lowyat

had a chat with him ...
^^
aiks..
he is selling abt tech stuff...
so i asked him abt laptop..

i wana buy a laptop
sony vaio TZ series..
sob
when only i can get it ?!!
i love it!!


Is the time to leave...
i gotta send peggy home..
den fetch my dear..

so..
autopay..
b4 leave..
rm5 my parking fee..
but i only got rm10..
so...
my change due
10 X rm0.50

....

afterward... fetch my bibi at kl central..
den.. sent her home to change her cloth..
den..
movie n dinner ^^
so long din go out wit her..

act ..
i planned to hav a dinner at chilli's
cuz i had promised to her tat i will bring her go..
lolx..
but..
she said expensive...
wana save my money..
so..
SUSHI KING
1st set of meal

zaru soba


leaf-like wasabi


wow... we ate alot alot alot~
so FULL


Sherbet Peach ice-cream


tata
yummy

-muackz-

-my bill-
see the company name ?!!
Sushi Kin?!!
lolx...

afterward,
we went for movie,
-vantage point-
erm..
not bad act..
but just..
repeat n repeat n repeat de scene
=.='



-drewchai-


No comments: