Tuesday, July 1, 2008

- outing!! outing!! outing!! -

At first, what i have planned for today is just to staying at home study. But then i couldn't make it. ms. chuilynn just came to kl for a trip. She asked me for outing and i gonna to tell you that i have no money!! i had over-budget for this month. But she just asked for it and offered me a dinner. Since she invites me sincerely, so i promised her for outing today, Sunway Pyramid. I slept until roughly 1pm, quite tiring. And then, met her at Sunway Pyramid. she brought her friend who came from ipoh as well, Sue Ling. So, today's mission is as their company for shopping. I'm proud of it ~ ^^ Meanwhile, I bumped with my college friend, Emily. woah~ i invited her to join us as well since she was alone. So, just four of us shopping in the whole day, tiring ~ As chuilynn promised me for a dinner, we decided to have it at Sakae Sushi Restaurant.


sushi~sushi~ where is my sushi?!


she just ignore me !! what a heck !!


green tea ?
it's just greenish tea!

Is happy to see you, Salmon~




what do u think of it ? shit ?
actually it's lobster, but a word of it
yuck !!


nice decoration salad

the end of the dinner


Thanks a lot for the wonderful dinner
^^
do visit me always ya !!



-drew-

No comments: