Saturday, July 19, 2008

- i'm a consultant??!! -


After work, i was freaking tiRed and as in, i still sick enough, so just get home and had a rest. Just right i reached home, bii bii~~ handphone was ringing there. I threw a glance on my handphone screen, zheng zoe's handsome face appeared up. Picked up the phone and he asked me for help, being his consultant aka event organizer. Hmm... curious huh ?! what's this all about huh ?! Yea, same to me, its triggered my eager. Consultant ?! So, here's the story. As in his girlfriend, muiyee's birthday is coming real soon, so he planned to give her some surprises and presents. So, my duty is to assist him to organize the schedule of the day and give out some creative iDeas on her birthday and presents. I was freaking tired, it hasn't stopped me to help him, thOugh. We planned to get the present in Times Square or Sungai Wang but after some Deliberations, we decided moving to 1 Utama as in there is much more better than bukit bintang shopping mall. 1Utama, my paradise ~

In 1Utama, we tend to go shop-to-shop, boutique-to-boutique to find something real unique, the idea given by me at first was puRse. Searching.... By the way, before this i did prOmise myself not to buy anything in this Mega Sales as in i really stuck in the financial crisis. But you know what, i bOught something again!! argh!! it's just ... iRReSIStIBlE!! i bought a watch from the Padini Concept Store. Once again, i've beaten down by sales.

Padini, my favourite store


nice, isn't it ?!
-rm29.00-
discount 20%
- rm23.20 -



Yea, i got my thing but Zheng zoe still wandering out there. None of purses really caught his eye sight. Eventually, we were dying of starvation!! Argh... Sushi Zanmai, our dinner.


Sushi Zanmai, a Japanese cuisine restaurant. The foods were delicious and tasty. The prices were reasonable and affordable as well.


The Environment




Our Meals

Yakiniku Don
-grilled beef on rice-
(S) - rm10.80
(L) - rm19.80

Chicken Katsudon
-chicken cutlet & egg on rice-
(S) - rm8.80
(L) - rm15.80


~ Sushi Sushi i love Sushi ~


Zheng Zoe
~ enjoying ~


andrew. me


~ we love green tea ~




Full !! bloated~ ^^ So, carried on our mission.. We decided search for another thing as the present. Hmm.... Walking all around.. And finally, An idea popped up, Photo Frame. Hmm... You might think, Ceh ?!! so common stuff ?!! Yea, Simple doesn't mean not good right ?! Of cause, it won't be so simple huh. As i know , a souvenir shop which has something real special. So, here's my suggestion..

What are these?!! alphabets?!

~ photo frame actually ~
-Zoe loves Fish -
Sweet


lovely boyfriend


We have done, Of cause not just the photo frame as present. We have more than that. Secret ~ ^^ We did plan the schedule for the day, taught him some techniques and tricks. Ngek ngek ngek. Hopefully my ideas are useful for him. Anyways, Good Luck !!


p/s :

i'm still sick !!!


-drew-

No comments: