Friday, July 4, 2008

- we're hardworking ! -


It's about 4am in the morning, and i'm still awake, Studying. Within these days, this is my lifestyle, studying until the next day early morning 7am daily. Am i crazy ? ^^ Yeah, I am. But it's quite boring. So, i did something. Snaps my sista!!! ^^ she's the only one who accompany me to study, as in she has quite a lot of projects and assignments to rush up too. While she's working on, i give her a candid shot ~ ^^

sshh!! she doesn't know i'm behind of her!!!

oh shit!! she found it !! she saw me !!

ok la, stop playing ! back to my room and continue with my study !!

i'm such a hardworking guy
teehee


nothing much,
just wana introduce Mr. Newton to you.
^^


just as a proof of 4am!
not 4pm !! okie !?
trust me !!
-keep it up, keep it up, keep it up, don't be a pray !-
i gotta get in line, hop !
-tick tock tick tock tick tock-


- dre-----w -


No comments: