Monday, July 14, 2008

-convocation part 1-

Once back from clubbing, about 4.30 a.m. Immediately i took a nap as in later on gotta go to my friend, yee wah's convocation. She's gonna fetch me by 7.20a.m . Nap for 2 hours is kinda tortuRing for me, but what to do ? i'm freaking exhausted ! That's the reason why i don't drive on my own to her convocation and my license was expired as well. YeeWah picked me up by 7.30a.m. She was late as well. Keke.. At first glance she seemed gorgeous with office lady attire. Reached there by 8a.m. There are lot of people crowded in the hall compound, squeezing in the crowd. Yee Wah went to register meanwhile i get into the hall and wait for the ceremony. And finally the ceremony started.

the crowd

the hall


the graduates


What can i say is, Boring Boring Boring... I was alone that time, as in Yee Wah was sitting at another side with graduates. Anyways, we still "sms" each other to kill the boredom!!

ceremony

Don't focus on YeeWah,
take a glance on the guy behind!!
~ Yawning ~
big mouth !

Eventually, the ceremony was over. The graduates seemed in relieved, get thier flowers, presents, grab photos and yet, this is the sign of GRADUATION. Glad for them !! Congratulation anyways !!
a bunch of graduates

wee ting and yee wah

wee ting, yee wah and me
-friendship forever-

the graduate and i

miss Wong Yee Wah
-in the gown with the scroll in her hand-

- Congratulation -

p/s : my convocation will be held on 26th July 2008
9a.m.
Do come and visit me !!! lolz!!

Can't wait for it !!

-to be continued with convocation part 2-


-drew-

No comments: