Friday, July 25, 2008

- Pray hard !! -

I had receive a msg from michelle during working. Yup, i really get a shock ! A big shock!! The msg is regarding my secondary school teacher, Pn. Sabrizah. She have been admitted to the Hospital due to the intestine cancer disease. I was like .... har ?! are you kidding ?!! Is it a joke ?! Immediately, my mind is totally blank. How could it happens ?! My mood gets down. A sense of miserable spurt through my gestures. Unspoken feeling. I couldn't concentrate on everything after the news.

She used to be my Biology teacher, and i can say that, she's nice, kind, considerate, cute, funny, caring, etc. She is just... such a damn pretty good teacher ! i love her damn much! Such a good teacher, and why something real bad just popped on her ?! I couldn't predict as in God has his own plans. I damn worry about her, thinking of pay her a visit by tomorrow, don't know how's she now. Hopefully everything will be okie. PRAY HARD !!!!


Here, a lesson popped out. What a life means ? Some might think that .. their life is colourful, meaningful, wonderful but some think that life is cruel, meaningless, dying. Certain life experiences bring different kind of perceptions. And, What about you ? what do you think about your life ? I don't know and i don't wana bother about it. What i wana share with you is life is just such fragile. Today, you might chat with a friend happily but tomorrow he/she might involves in accident and leave you there. So, please appreciate and cherish everyone surround you. Yea, i bet that everyone know about this lesson but how many persons really work it out ? Do remember,



An action is always better than a thousand words


-drew-

No comments: