Wednesday, July 23, 2008

- my gown!! -

Today, gotta go to the college to collect my gown due to my convocation which will be held by 26th July 2008. I have to wake up early and reach at the college by 9p.m. My friend doubt it, she bet that i couldn't wake up in that early. Anyhow, It has been proven 8a.m !! I woke up by. You lose !! ^^ I miss my college badly.. Nothing much has changed. Okie, back to my gown. Quite alot of graduates out there. Everyone seemed bustling all around,choosing their suitable size gown, register, get their invitation cards, etc. Anyway, i got my gown ! ^^

busy to fixing the gown.

Ben, my buddy
-teaching my how to wear the gown-

my gown

After get my gown, of cause i gotta stay at there longer visit all of my friends, as in they were having lecture that time, so i slipped through the sight of lecturer into the lecture hall secretly. hahaha!! i'm an ex-student ^^ . I miss the lecture period.. enjoy it ~


my "ex" - lecture hall


p/s :

my friends, i gonna miss u all badly !! do hang out always okie !?



-drew-

No comments: