Tuesday, July 15, 2008

- silly am i | i am silly -

So embarrassing!!! Argh!!! Shit !! you gonna laugh after read the post !! The story began, about 3p.m. i reached at the JPJ office there due to my car license was expired, so i gotta renew my license. Once reached there , went to the Information Counter there for enquire. Here's the conversation in between me and the clerk.

andrew : harlo kak, nak minta tanya di mana i boleh renew i punya
IC
huh ?

clerk : (astonishing) huh ?! IC ??!! Sini JPJ , tak boleh renew IC.
Kalau nak renew IC, perlu pergi ke Jabatan Pendaftaran sana lar dik. phewww~ ( laughing )

andrew : Huh?!! IC bukan sini ?!! I ingat sini ler !! ( still didn't realize that i'm saying IC but not license) .... (stunned for few minutes... ) Eh eh eh ?!! kak, tadi i cakap ape ar ? i cakap IC ar ?!! eh ?! sorry ar kak, bukan IC !!! i nak renew car license... keke.. sorry kak... ( embarrasing )
clerk : har?! macam ni pun boleh ?!! ( stunned ), nah... ambil nombor ler.


I was.... argh... don't what the hell am i doing. Kinda embarrassing.. i thought i was saying "license" but not " IC " . But the word came out from my mouth was "IC" . Blurred ~

After that, i grabbed the number, 162. That time was about 135. So i just sat at there and wait. Meanwhile, I took out my handphone and enjoyed the games to kill the boredom. Out of a sudden, i had a thought of my number, 195 , instead of 162. I didn't check it out but continue sitting there and have been waiting for 1 hour, until 193. I was happy, I thought is my turn. Then i took out the number, abruptly i was .. argh ?! 162 ?!!!!!! My goodness!!! Blurred !! what happened to me huh ?! i went to the information counter there and took the number again, 235. Gotta wait again ~ aiks..... embarrassing...

my numbers

Anyways, i renewed my car license already !! No longer as a "P" driver !! Muahahaha~

my "P" license

my new license

bye "P" !!



-drew-

No comments: