Tuesday, July 8, 2008

- i have done -

Declaration
I would like to tell you that, i have Done!! i have done my assessment test in malacca!! mission complete! It's great... thankz for your prayers...helped me alot.. thankz to my supporters. thankz to people who accompanied me right on the way to my test~
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
!!

okie, let's start with the day, as my dad never get there before, so for this time, he would like to fetch me to there.. as my driver with my mum aside. That's great, as in i could spend plenty of time in the car for a nap and revision. I had fight tooth and nail to clinch the offer from the MFA ( Malaysian Flying Academy ). Non-stop studying for weeks, get sick, tension, hectic.. yeah, suffering.. It's just means alot for me and i can't afford to fail the test. So, i reached there by 8.30am and i thought that i will be late due to my dad's driving skill. Yeah, he's a good driver... erm.. perhaps, too polite? yes, i admit that i ain't a good driver ^^

Once reached the ground school, everyone was bustling there.. huh... i had been called into the conference room to fill in some documents and forms. Then, brought to a shabby classroom. hmm... quite a numbers of candidates were there,38 persons. The atmosphere was unDer pressure. i had a chat with some candidates there, get some new friends, joshua, Idris, Mukunthan. and etc. They were just nice and friendly.
Malaysian Flying Academy


- the enviroment of the school -
peaceful ?


the hanger


i just simply love the airplane!!

Bang!! an old man came in suddenly. At the very first sight, i saw 4 stripes just right on the bar of his uniform, rank of a captain. He was the examiner and without any introduction of himself, the exam was began. The very first paper was Physic, consists of 75 questions. Once i read the paper, a thought smashed into my brain.. " Are you kidding ?!! this might be too easy !! Definitely it's not the standard SPM level ! " Yea, perhaps you think that i'm kinda boastful. But if you were me, u will get the same thought as me. The questions just copy and paste directly from the given notes into the exam papers !

For examples, the note states that the force is the vector quantity. So, the question on the exam paper will be like , The force is ( scalar / vector ) quantity. My goodness, too direct, isn't it !?! The given note had about 30 pages, means that once you read the notes, for sure you will be able to answer all the questions EASILY. The paper's duration was 1 hour and i did it in 15 minutes.

Next paper was the Maths, lolz!! The rule for the maths paper was NO calculator allowed. But, who cares ? The examiner never guard us, he just went in and out of the classroom, So, definitely was the good chance to play cheat !! muahahaha~!! Hey ! who never play cheat before ?! ^^ The questions were quite easy, somethings like 1456 + 68539 - 569.70 = ? , some questions related with ratio, trigo, algebra, etc. We had some "secret" discussions without the sight of examiner. Due to these discussions, we get closer and closer ~! An incident happened, a question which i couldn't solve it, sounds like this, X2 -8X+ 9 = 0 , find the values of X. So what do you think ? How about you try and solve it?

i told the captain that the question had a mistake unless apply the method of quadratic formula. He tried to show me with the method of factorisation, but it didn't work. He was trying so hard to convince me with his way. Sigh, no matter how, still wrong. He went out to get some "advises" from others. what the hell.... lolz!! speechless huh.. In a couple of minutes, he was back and asserted that my solution was wrong in the way of haughty expression apparently!! I had nothing to say then. Finished the paper in 30 minutes, and then submited to that fella. He checked my answer and then, haughty laugh again !! Argh.. i told him again there was no solution for the question. Once again, he tried to prove it to me. You know what, He couldn't solve it and i taught him the solution. At last, he was speechless.. Muahahahaha!!

Last paper, Aviation English. haha~ tell you what, it was the PMR standard only !! Comprehension questions, a passage provided and some simple questions according to the passage. No tricks, but just copy and paste !! =.='

"Is it an assessment test ?! I don't think so. " I whispered

I spent a lot of time and efforts for this test, but i can't believe that the test was just simple.

I am so frigging!!!


** time wasted**
Anyways, should be thankful for the exam.
Everyone did the great job. But still have 1 or 2 guys who failed the test. Perhaps, they never study. ^^ We had been waiting for 3-4 hours to get result. Had a drink, lunch and chat with the others during that period. we had a great time !!


Interview session
we had been called into the room individually for the interview session. They asked a lot and i spent about 1 hour in answering those questions.

"why you want to become a pilot? "
" what makes an aircraft fly? "
" What is piston engine? "
"describe the aerodynamic"
" how many siblings do i have? "
"what's my hobby? "
"do i have a gf now ? "
"what kind of gurl do i like?"

Don't you think that the questions were getting weird and out of the topic!!?
by the way , i scored well in the exam !!

100% - aviation english
98% - maths
96% - physic

nothing to be proud ~ as in, the questions were just not as standard as i thought.


Finally, i had been accepted and i got my offer letter !!! Muahahaha!!! The letter of enrolment and contract were in my hand !!

the letter of enrolment

And now i gotta pay the first payment in order to get the seat of the class. RM64,500.00 !! Sigh... Oh yeah, a bad news, my batch was postponed to november due to the shifting of the school and the class of august intake was full !! Argh !! hate it !!
what am i gonna do in this 4 months !!!!!?


Finished everything by 5 O'clock. Abruptly, dad came out with an idea, a ride in malacca town. Since he was full of zest on it. So, here we go...

Accidently snap the boy!!

definitely this is a cafe~



After a ride, we were filled with hunger. So , we tried to get something to fill the stomach and we found it !

chinese food stall


seems like tasty..
don't ask me what's this called..
i don't know !


cendol


what a tiring day..


- exhausted -



-drew-

4 comments:

- wawa - said...

Proud of u... =)

Congratssss...

Hehe..postpone to October ah...
Sorry ah...I'm always bz..
always say cannot when u asked me to go Sing K...

hehe..dun worry still got time...lalalaaa...

andrew said...

merei merei ~~ not october lar..
read carefully ... is November...
><

yalar... sad.. can't sing k with u ...
sob

yee chui said...

congrats grandson. :)

andrew said...

lolz... thx grandma ^^

merei merei~~