Thursday, May 1, 2008

-FAILED!! I'M USELESS!!-


11am..
goin for the MAS cadet pilot 1st phase
psychomotor test..
hmm..
the test is to testing ur responses..
so..
just a game...


b4 go for it..
duno why..
i just ..

getting nervous...
losing confidence..

n

test begins..


wat the hell!!!
i just can't concentrate !!!

wat's wrong with me !?!!

i'm getting nervous n scared..
lose my confidence !!

my god !!


at last..
i ..

failed it !

argh...

damn sad... frust... down.... helpless...
feeling like....

argh!!!

i hate myself !!
hate myself so much!!
how could i fail it !?!!
why ?!!

u wouldn't noe how damn hurt am i.....
being a pilot.... is my dream... is damn important for me !!
n
now...
i'm losing it !!
i just ...
argh....
totally lose my confidence..


fed up abt myself...

i'm losing everything...
losing my future...
my beloved...

n
summore...
health prob..

probs just come in tonnes!!
i reli can't tk it all!!!
wat can i do ?!
wat should i do ?!
i'm useless!!
fuck!


-drew-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad..~
y so not in situation..
not like u wor...
but as long as u try ur best adi mai can lo...
dun blame too much on urself la...
"tml always will be a better day"
"nvr ever think negative is beside u"

*yanny* cheersz..