Wednesday, May 28, 2008

-Malaysian Flying Academy-


went to malacca today with my mum..
we wana to check out abt the flying school
MFA
(Malaysian Flying Academy)

~reception~


the way to hostel


~hanger~

under repair

flight simulator


i just simply love the plane~
^^

my mum reli asked alot.... lolz!!
the conversation with the receptionist was abt 2 hours sth..
wo0t..
she reli asked alot...
lolz!!

after tat...
went to buy sth as the souvenirs for my frens..
^^

btw

i used 1 hr to malacca..
n
1 hr back from malacca as well
^^
my mum scolded me like hell~
ngek ngek ngek
who cares ?!!
lolz


p/s:
the flying skul wasn't bad..
love it..
de whole course duration is 18 months
quite long uh..
rm223,000 for the course..
ish..
expensive..
><
n
the worst thing..
there is no internet access !!!
i wonder how can i stay alive at there.
gg lar!!

aiks


-drew-

No comments: