Thursday, May 29, 2008

-shopping spreeeee~ -

yesterday meichan told me that she needs to buy formal clothes for working..
as in..
she gotta start to work as an OL by friday wor..
lolz!!
so...
today i quite free..
so..
be her driver n ah sei lor.. (maria)
><
we went to 1U
n
we planned to go over there by 11am..
but...
i over slept...
haha
so reached @ her house by 12pm..
sorry lor!!
^^ 1U


firstly,
we had a movie...
"my wife is a gambling maestro"
erm..
hmm...
for me...
it wasn't a nice movie..
okok ler..
soso ler...
^^

we tried a lot of clothes..
opps..
not me!!
is she tried alot of clothes..
n

my job is..
as her consultant~
wei... pay me lar pls !!
blek!!


if wana see her clothes..
visit her blog la...^^


meichan . drew


after she bought enough...
she keep on pursuing me to buy..
><
i din plan to buy any clothes..
but..
aiks...
she did it !
she "trapped" me to tried a shirt..
aiks
MCKY
-sales-
discount 70%
with rm35.90 only ler!!!


we stayed in 1U from 1pm till 7pm..
tiring..
went to a lot of shops..
we're totally shopaholic!!
^^

afterward,
we went to IKEA
dreaming there.. ( while seeing the furniture) :D
welcome to IKEA

welcome to IKEA


~she was dreaming abt her future house~
hahaha!!

we went to "the curve" awhile as well....
a tiring day..
><


p/s:
tmr lunch claypot chicken rice okie ?
promise ... 12pm.. no more late lar...
hahaha!!!
^^


-drew-

No comments: