Thursday, May 15, 2008

-drew's future=bye,Msia?-



currently..
preparing for the pilot training..
as in..
now thinking whether join the Ipoh flight skul or Kota bahru flight skul.
this is de new life for me...
no more lazying...
no more playful...
no more emotional...
no more dependent...

gotta work hard for the coming 16 months
n
get my flying license...
n
~FLY~


I reli dun wish to stay in KL... not even in M'sia..
so..
de next plan...
after get my license...
go to oversea
n start my flying career..

For coming 10 years...
not planning to stay in M'sia..
so,
maybe this few months will be de only time for me in KL...

will this plan works ?
don't know..
but
at least i got the plan..
i got the guideline..
n
i have to go through all of these.... alone..
the only motivation that i need is...
-I BELIEVE I CAN FLY-



-drew-

4 comments:

ChLoE said...

yea~
i believe u can too!

andrew said...

thx ler hor!!! ^^
u too....
all the best to u ~
^^
let's work hard...
chasing our dream~
may our dream comes true~

Anonymous said...

when u are going to leave KL..i am betting that u sure ll miss this city so much...and ur lovely sweet home..and even me..lolzzz..kidding..
however, most of the people are belong to the type of 'fan jin' they wont cherish what they're having now...

anyway..congratulation!!~ u r moving a wider step towards ur dream (wanna become a handsome pilot right?~haha..i know!u sure can do it..)
all the best ~ (^^)v

andrew said...

zz... miss u wor ?
who are u 1st ?
din leave ur name oso... gg lar