Tuesday, May 13, 2008

-good & bad news-

finally

i have done my medical test...
this whole day..

went to the medical centre by 9.30am..
there is a lot ... a lot... a lot of tests waiting for me...

1st test..
blood test..
damn gg...
tat fella made a damn stupid mistake..
i...
speechless
firstly,
she inject my right arm...
but she din tell me to inform her if i feel any painful..
so..
start...
wat i expect is...
mux be painful...
so...
i just..
bear the painful..
but ..
slowly..
thing doesn't go as properly..
it's damn painful...
my gosh..
den she only informed me that...
"if feel painful, pls tell me.."
i stunned!!
immediately i told her..
den she...
said sorry...
cuz of mistake..
gg..
she shouldn't inject tat part..
den
changed to my left arm...
><
secondly,
eyes test..
spent me a lot of times..
abt 2 hours test..
torturing...
eyes tired...
pain...
the med they applied on my eyes..
made me can't see anything...
just blur... even till i get home...
can't drive...
so ..
i gotta ask my fren for help..
he just tk the lrt ...
came to klcc..
just wana drive me home thx alot!!
^^

eyes screening

then..
X-ray..
EMI..
Urine test..
Audio test..
ECG test..
physical test..
gosh... fainted..
whole medical test costs me rm590

ma medical cert class I
^^

so...


GooD news
i passed the tests...
n
i got my medical cert class I


BaD news
the doctor told me that..
my eyes' optic fundi(nerves syst) are abnormal..
kinda... damaged..
which will cause to blindness..
i
STUNNED
i duno wat kind of reaction i should give ...
i...
can't even think of anything...
mind blank
wat ?! are u kidding, doctor ?!
she strongly advice me to do eye check up every half of de year...
wat can i do ?
i hav no idea..
i just...
argh..
forget abt it..
><


-drew-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyz.. i wonder y the nurse dun 'gat' ur sifat for injection.. heng! hw dare r u reject my invitation.. angry jor.. nex time wherever i go i wont ask for ur company ANYMORE !!! mou leong sam ppl.. c hw gd am i.. told u i will visit ur blog then i will do it. unlike some other fan cheong.. mou hao qi.. blekk..!! tats it la.. well.. congrates for achieving ur class I medical check up.

- heidi, wei wei -

yee chui said...

u better go for your check up every year ..