Friday, May 9, 2008

-interview? passed!!-

today

changed my plan...
not goin to med test...
but i went to asia pacific cadet pilot interview...

cuz my mum,
suddenly changed her mind...
asked me dun go to johor but go to melaka or kota bahru
melaka skul is MFA
while...
kota bahru is asia pacific...

as in...
my frens told me tat asia pacific is better...
so..
i had make up my mind..
ASIA PACIFIC
but..
the intake is in Oct..
so means...
i gotta wait..

today went for the interview...
2.30pm
n
i spent alot of time at there...
briefing...
video viewing..
interview...
hmm...
i had prepare for this interview..
abt aircrafts...
in order to answer the Qs..

but...

he asked me abt engine !!!
i was..
oh shit...
my gosh...
i reli duno how to answer...
n
i be honest to him..
i duno...
he just screw me up~
=.='
"if u reli wana to become a pilot... pls improve ur knowledge !! ur knowledge is damn poor!!"


i was...
oh shit...
fail again ?

don't man!!

n

finally ..
at last...
he passed me..
^^
with the comment
"poor knowledge"

gg lor!!

he asked me go back home n study...
next time mux be able to answer his Qs..

>.<

in the end..
he informed me tat...
as in now i passed the interview..
so i gotta cum for the psychomotor test..
my gosh!!
argh!!
i hate this test!!
cuz i failed this test while in MAS!!!
phobia of it!!
damn...
i reli scared.... nervous...
pray for me tat i reli can pass the test...
~~God Bless Me~~

p/s:
i dun wana fail anymore!!!



-drew-

No comments: