Friday, May 9, 2008

-patiently waiting-

after the interview session,
i went to Midvalley..
as in...
i have a date with my fren, ashley
at midvalley by 5pm..

she just called me up yesterday....
asked me whether wana watch ghost movie today anot.
as in.. i'm free today..
so
promised her..

she oso having an interview session in subang...
but her interview was delayed...

so..
i gotta wait for her in midvalley...

while waiting...
i bought an "aircraft" mag...
as in... i'm waitin for her... n i hav nth to do...
n
tat stupid fella asked me to improve my aviation knowledge..
so..
i find a place ...
sit down...
n read de mag..
^^

due to some probs..
she was quite late..
i had wait for her abt 2 hours...
n
finally she came...
but our movie...
gone...
as in ... quite late adi...
n we hav yumcha session
with ee cheng n genki later...
so..
changed our plan...
find a restaurant...
sit down...
hav a drink...
chit chat...
we chat alot...
n
she treats me a drink...
as apologize for late...
kekeke~~
~FREE DRINK~


anyways...
thx for the drink...

after tat... we go n fetch eecheng n genki...

p/s:
keke... no need to feel guilty for let me waiting lar.... u're not purposely to let me wait for u wad~
^^
n
thx for the drink wor!


-drew-

No comments: