Saturday, May 24, 2008

-LCCT-


went to LCCt today...
it was a damn boring roadway ....
argh..
drove 150km/j heading to KLIA...
but still needs abt 1 hour to get there...
wat the heck..
Terminal LCC

few days ago, i had received a mail from AirAsia HR department
they sent me an offer letter...
for the cadet pilot AirAsia....
it's another opportunity for me to get my dream comes true...
as last time...
i failed the test in MAS...
n
this time...
gotta promise myself..
i can't afford to fail it...
don't wana fail it...
so..
pls..
GOD bless me!!
so today i went to there....
just to submit everything...
n
now.. just waiting for the tests & interview...
pray hard for me !!
it's hard to get this photo...
even though it's suck..
but... i'm sure...
in future...
i will be the 1...
who sitting in the cockpit...
n tk the picture...
bless me..
^^

goin to sing k after this...


to be continued..


-drew-

No comments: