Sunday, May 11, 2008

-tiesto roxX-



hey...
i'm back!!


tell u wad..
de party is rox!


-TIESTO-


reached at there abt 7pm sth...
n
we went to the night market for awhile
b4 enter the party...
night market


de ticket~


~de entrance~
p/s : crowded man! n the entrance is damn strict..
they wil check de IC.. body check... shoe as well...
n
not allow to bring anythings... including our drinks.. sad
forcing us to buy the drinks in the party...
>< -freedom-


yi n jones


dex, hoe, yi , drew

beer beer beer~ !!
p/s:
sorry, min yee... u be alone la~ ngek ngek


~us~
=.=' red face~



-the area-




-the party-




~de robots~




-tiesto-
hello malaysia


he's rox!!


let's dance!!!

~de lighting~

~sum videos from the party~

-cosmo gate-



-robot performance-




too dark



-drew-


-freeze the moment-


recharge!!

back to kl by
5am



p/s:
i just wana to recharge myself....
get myself back into right condition...
i think...
it's just the right time for me to adjust myself...
for me to wake up...
there's alot of problems... stress.... sadness...
sumtime...
just wana to escape from the reality..
goin out everyday till morning..
make myself to exhausted...
make myself not to think...

reli duno how to solve all of these..
suffering...

hmm...
trying to get back myself..
-I'M LOST-


-drew-

No comments: