Saturday, November 21, 2009

- drink, drank, drunk -

Okie, i'm drunk ! XD Well, not actually but just a bit of tipsy. In order to release stress before exam, we have a party !! wtf!! Bought the Chivas, Black Label and cokes and drank like nobody's business! For your information, I'm not a drinker definitely and I can't really drink in fact. It's just because i will get drunk easily. XD So, that's why i seldom drink, or i could say that I never drank before? XD
But if you asking me do I go to club? Of course I do ! Been there always. Well, Clubbing doesn't mean gotta drink the yuckie liquid right? That's why i always be the only driver after club since everyone had get drunk like nobody's business ! wtf !
Somehow, today is my break though ! XD Since my friends persuade me sincerely, and i throw myself into it without next thought.

Photobucket
the black label ~


Photobucket
time for party !!

Photobucket
~drink~


Photobucket
Okie, feeling dizzy already !! wtf !
my face is so freaking reddish!! =[


Photobucket
Don't care ! continue with it !!


Photobucket
almost done ~ wtf!!


Photobucket
Okie, i don't know what am i doing!! wtf !!


I'm done ! time to sleep !! wtf !!!


-drew-

No comments: