Tuesday, November 24, 2009

- kl, i'm back ! -

This morning i finished my exam officially !! Right after finished the exam, immediately i drove back to KL. XD
Okie, now I'm in KL. Reach here about 8pm and straight away fetch the girlfriend. Miss her damn much XD ! So we head to kepong have a supper.

Photobucket
this is the girlfriend.

Photobucket
this is the hawker. Hmm, it's quite famous. It sells dim sum and desserts.
I bet you will like the foods very much.


Photobucket
okie, you might see it before. Yea, this is mango "sai mai lou"
it's something like snowflake. XD mango juice with ice blended.
RM5.50

Photobucket
this is "zi ma wu"
yea, it's tasty !
RM2.00

So, I announce that i'm KL now OFFICIALLY XD!! this is the very first post in KL =]
keep up to date with me, there will be so happening everyday =P

-drew-

No comments: