Wednesday, November 25, 2009

- meeting the oldfriend -

Photobucket
Early in the morning, i go back to my old school, TarCollege. The main point is just to fetch the girlfriend as in she's studying over there. Anyhow, I spend some time over there while waiting for girlfriend ends her class. And so, bumped into my old friends. They're having rehearsal for the coming saturday prom night in conjunction with the graduation. The title of the event is CB night. Of course, CB is standing for Chemistry and Biology but not those *ehem ehem* . Can't believe that i used to be a chemistry&biology student? XD Yea, they do invite me but entry fee, RM90 is quite costy to me and so i couldn't make it. Well, i just enjoy their rehearsal. XD
Btw, everyone of them tells me that i'm so f**king thin, can't even recognize me at the first sight!! wtf !! Is it good or bad that i'm thin? what do you think ? hmm..

Photobucket
they have social dance !!

Photobucket
XD, macam sangat pro~


Photobucket
erm, this should be girl dance, R&B style if not mistaken ! XD


Photobucket
group singing, if you notice, there are 2 indians. Fyi, they're singing mandarin song!!
*claps* for the indians!!


Photobucket
they even have drama, short video i should say!


Photobucket
this should be interesting...


Photobucket
my old friends XD


Photobucket
this is esther, she's just get married ! Congrazt for that !


Photobucket
my gay partner!! wtf!!


Photobucket
another... lolx


Photobucket
this is my bbf! petpet joe


Photobucket
my ex-course rep!


Photobucket
siew lee siew lee siew leeeeee


Photobucket
this is zheng zoe ! my bff as well ! =]

-they seem like going to have a great prom night. Aihz, i wish i could join them. Anyhow, guys please enjoy yourself !! =] keep in touch and friendship forever ~

-drew-

No comments: