Friday, November 20, 2009

- when a malay tends to write chinese -

What kind of result if a malay tends to write chinese word? Will it be such a mess? One of my friend tends to write the chinese words under my instruction. I found that it's so kinda like artistic, so called calligraphic.XD Or i would say that it's so cute. =]

Photobucket
XD it's cute, isn't it ?
that fella tends to use alphabet to write it, wtf!


Photobucket
another angle !!


Photobucket
He is found guilty of admitting himself as molester !!


Photobucket
Okie dokie, now turn around ~

* be prepared to get into jail ! XD
* He doesn't know what are the words mean actually, just obey my instruction, XD
* To whom doesn't understand what does the sentence mean, it's " I'm a molester" !! wtf !


-drew-


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The words look like Japanese words! :) Nice

andrew said...

Haha, i guess he can earn money by writing it and publish! So artistic ! lolx