Monday, November 23, 2009

- last day @ ground school -

Hoooray ! Today's the very last day @ my ground school as tomorrow will be my last paper examination. Excited yet nervous, tomorrow exam leh ! wtf!! Tomorrow, Performance A paper @ 9o'clock and Loading paper @ 11.30p.m . After that, get home pack the luggage and drive back to KL , i'm homesick!! wtf!! Anyhow, since this is the officially last day we stay @ ground school, so...
please catch up my candid shoots for today. =D

Photobucket
yea, sometime we are crazy ! wtf !! this is fun okie ?!



Photobucket
sometimes , we're rude. XD forgive my vulgarity =]



Photobucket
what the heck is he doing?


Photobucket
orh yea, introduce you someone, this is joshua.
my best friend ! =]

-btw, wish me goodluck for tomorrow exam, thanks alot =]
- it's time to get back to study now. byeeee~~

-drew-

No comments: