Monday, November 2, 2009

- totally speechless on him/her -

Well, i'll try not to criticize or discriminate on him/her but sorry if i do. I'll try to suppress my temper! lolx. Okie, what am i talking about actually ? Few days ago, my girlfriend sent me a link, urged me to watch it. She was superb hyper over the thing and i was curious. Hmm.. and after i watch it, i was... wtf ?! my feeling is so confusing, it's superb funny yet annoying as well. I wonder how is this guy doing all these and published out. You will know what am i talking about after watch it . Sorry that i couldn't post the video here but i will give you the link.

Please click here . Enjoy it !

I think this video should be the best among his/her masterpieces . Sorry for using "his/her" again. Haha..Because of these videos, he becomes famous and peoples respect him indeed, requesting him to sing more songs. Yea, I should salute him as well as he's superb brave!!

I'm wondering is he having the same "girlish" gestures in the reality?? Hmm....

Speechlessssssssssssssss

-drew-

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

lol that guy..
certainly getting FAMOUS! =D

kenwooi.com

andrew said...

hmm, yea... have u watched it b4 ? he has damn lot of videos ! * faint *