Wednesday, November 18, 2009

- Kubang Kerian -

Wondering what's the title mean about ? It's a place actually.A place whereby i'm gonna shift to due to the "Charlie" incident.Well, I don't really know about the place. Hopefully it won't be worse than the current. Hence, we head to there to have a look but don't really know where's our hostel located actually. So, "lepak" at a cafe.

Photobucket
D' Klasik
I found something special in this town,
most of the shop name are something like, D'river, D'klasik, D' D' D' =.='


Photobucket
the interior


Photobucket
Mahfuz and Kimie


Photobucket
this is Shafiq, my ex-batchmate

I'm going to shift out next month, no longer to been tortured by "Charlie" anymore . XD !
By the way, i'm coming back to KL, this tuesday once finish my exam =]
See you guys in KL =]

-drew-

No comments: