Friday, November 27, 2009

- true spa -

Photobucket
Special thanks to True Spa, I've got the free Spa! The TrueSpa is running some promotions and coincidently, I've got the free voucher. So, this's gonna be about the Spa post! XD Of course, I'm not going alone but with the girlfriend as well. Well, actually this is the very first time for me. XD

Due to a lot of customers over there. We've gotta wait for an hour over there and so this will be shooting time. I guess, the girlfriend has been my full-time model accidently. XD

Photobucket
she's my beloved


Photobucket
this will be nice one.


Photobucket



Photobucket
me and you


Photobucket
Okie, let me show you the environment. The TrueSpa has the swimming indeed. Cool!


Photobucket
the corridor


Photobucket
this room is specially for Thai massage.


Photobucket
this is the normal massage room.

After the spa, i'm feeling so energetic indeed!! This should be boost up myself! XD

-drew-

No comments: