Thursday, November 5, 2009

- the silly mistake that i've ever made -

Well, this incident happened long time ago but i wish to post it since i've found the "video" in my laptop accidently which reminds me the incident. So, here's the story about. I planned to record a video of myself for my girlfriend at first. The video actually was the piano performance of myself, a song named "First Love" and i guess most of you know that song right? Supposingly, everything's just fine and romantic, * as i assumed la, haha * but then after i've settled the video, post it to facebook and was going to tag her in this video. An incident had happened ! I tagged my friend, stephanie loong instead of my girlfriend, stephanie yong !! My goodness, and i still didn't know about it until my girlfriend informed me and screwed me up for this . She ignored me for days. How sad, how silly was it. I ruined the scene ! GG
So as a reminder to all of you, never tag wrong !! Check before done ! I post the video here as well. If you wish to watch it, then enjoy it . Haha...

For your information, by the time i played this song, had few minor mistakes and off pitch as well. haha, well goddamn long time didn't practice the piano, quality dropped !! harap maaf =]
and, if you notice my face was kinda like swollen, yea that time i had a tumor located at the nose-teeth side. Haha, that's why muka babi sial !!!




-drew-

19 comments:

Boon said...

wa, why can tag wrong 1 ar...

then later you got get better with gf anot ???

Coerlly said...

first love :DD

andrew said...

to boon , yea how silly am i .. cuz both oso called stephanie, i typed stephanie then straight away click it without glance the surname. haha, yea after that we were okie d lolx!

andrew said...

coerlly, yea.. haha.. when's ur first love? Does this song reminds u of anything? nyek nyek...

JiNg JiNg said...

hahahaha, gf also can tag wrong, mmg tdk boleh dimaafkan.u deserved it. xD.

reisayori said...

Lol! if i were her u will be so dead man! hahahah! own gf also can tagged wrongly then during marriage also will marry wrongly lah!

Boon said...

lol, but then, playing piano for gf is very romantic effort le,

just that wrong tagging only ma..
wont be that bad gua

andrew said...

jingjing, haha , yea lu.. deserved it.. but anyhow, at last nothing d.. XD

andrew said...

reisayori, wah~ luckily you're not my gf then, my gf is very nice ger... haha.. although she was angry, but after tat she's okie d ~ nyek nyek

andrew said...

boon, yea supposingly everything's just nice n romantic, but i ruined the thing. haha... how sad is it!!

hi said...

If I want to send it the person, I will make sure I will make it private. So that only I and "that person" can view it before anyone else could. then make it public after some time. :)

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

U make me want to learn this song. Ok! I go youtube and learn! :D

Kesian you. Surprise gone wrong. hahaha!

kimmie said...

omg omg omg so sweeet!!!

erm but minus points for the wrong tag..

i also want learn.
(runs before solitary rose throws brick at me)

andrew said...

stephen, yea.. that's another idea.. haha... anyhow, the thing was ruined d.. lolx!! of cuz after tat it was okie d... she didn't angry at me d la... haha.. phewww..

andrew said...

kristine, go ahead !! learn it .. then jam with me.. hahaha !! well, yea too bad.. surprise gone wrong at all.. GG lolx!! but i still have alot of surprise for her... brain squeezed to get ideas.. haha

andrew said...

kimmie, haha... not sweet at all d after the incident of tagging wrong.. haha.... hmm.. u noe piano too ? hmm

andrew said...

kimmie, haha... not sweet at all d after the incident of tagging wrong.. haha.... hmm.. u noe piano too ? hmm

Kennee said...

Tu la... tag wrong la... XD

andrew said...

Tu la, take me as example, dont ever tag wrong ~ haha